Tuesday, September 23, 2008

choose your own palin-drone (with apologies to the palindrome set)

Madam I'm Adam...
I'll get you the Panama Canal one as well...

Unless you've been in a coma for the past few weeks you know about Alaska's favourite puck bunny. (I know the Russians...I can see them from here...)

Unless you're calculating right angles with your math teacher (don't stand so close to me!), how you get Trig for a child eludes me...

And I say this as the proud person of Memphis, Mizzu, Clemson and Arizona. But that kinda makes sense. Ask Clark Kellogg.

The five Palin kilets are -- Track, Bristol (like the cream...not the board...but go wild with that...you know you want to...), Willow, Piper and Trig.

http://politsk.blogspot.com/2008/09/sarah_13.html

Halter Grasshopper Palin...of course, I put in Furio Beans (the sighted tabby to get it...)
That was fun...let's try it again...
Opal (our patient) is Wesson Scalper....

John McCain...Steam Fangs...
Hillary Clinton...Meat Notgay (courage Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants...it was a great speech...)

C'mon...Canadian content...
Stephen Harper (the warm, cuddly one...) Tangle Jin Palin...
Stephan Dion...Hump Gizzards Palin...
Okay, we have to go for the trifector on this...
Jack Layton...Gamebird Kelp....

You're on your own for the rest of them, but it is kinda fun...

Hey Mom...thanks for not smokin' lichen while you were considering what to call me....

No comments: